Tuesday, March 24, 2009
25 week appointment
I promise I wont update every week but I have found out some things. I went for my regular check up. I had some concerns going in and got some answers. I noticed yesterday in the shower I have a lump at the lower end of my stomach (censoring for family). I have had pain at my lower stomach but just kinda blew it off as my ligaments stretching. It kinda freaked me out a bit wondering the what ifs? So I went to the hospital (that's where my doctors office is) and found that I have a hernia! I knew where I got it from (hint hint Mary Reilly) but now I am concerned what's going to happen to me? I have to make a surgical consult tomorrow so more doctors can look at it. (oh what joy) They will determine if I need surgery now or can it wait until after I have Anna Grace. (Oh goodie so after the whole giving birth thing again I have more pain!) I did ask my midwife if I can just leave it along and she said absolutely not. I would look funny in a bathing suit! I will update when I know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment